General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Oct 2004 07:01

Morning folks, nice day by the looks of it, happy Silver Wedding to my brother and sister- in law today, (or will be when he gets back from Goa on Saturday, he works there!). Time does fly by!.

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Oct 2004 07:13

Linda,you got there first!.

Sandra

Sandra Report 13 Oct 2004 07:27

Morning I am shattered another bad night only 2 hours sleep, it very gloomy out there this morning, i hope it stays dry, washing to put out. Have a good day sandra

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Oct 2004 07:30

Think there's something in the air Sandra!, people seem to be having trouble sleeping!, How's that Martyn!.

Sandra

Sandra Report 13 Oct 2004 07:52

Hi Christine, the non sleeping is because i'm trying not to take any tablets for five days, i'm trying to detox and just use my tens machine, its been 3 days but i think i'm going to have to give in and start back on them today. Martyn is fine we spent 4 hours on the phone yesterday, and tomorrow he's coming down and we're going out to dinner, then friday we are off to Lewes again to the records office. lol Sandra

Lisa

Lisa Report 13 Oct 2004 08:24

morning chritine from cold sunny southsea.love and hugsxxxx(: