General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help please!!!!! anyone know how to ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 13 Oct 2004 09:09

if you block someone on you email system on msn hotmail and you wanna unblock them so you can receive emails from how do you unblock them so you can get the emails they send

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 09:24

Kylie, I don't know about MSN email as I don't use it, but I use MSN messenger - maybe it works the same way? If I want to block them, I right click on their name and choose 'block' on the menu. Then when you want to unblock them you do the same again. But that sounds too easy doesn't it?!! Mandy :)

badger

badger Report 13 Oct 2004 09:34

Kylie ,it's the msn help page you need ,it shows you how to block or unblock senders ,i'm glad i looked as i did'nt know you could do it.Fred,ptfg.