General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The good samaritan :o)))))

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 13 Oct 2004 11:31

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 13 Oct 2004 11:31

> A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The >first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed >directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. Indeed, the ball >hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his >crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in >evident agony. > >The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. > > She explained that she was a physical therapist, "Please allow me to >help. I'm a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if >you'd allow me", she told him earnestly. > > "Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be alright... I'll be fine in a few minutes," >he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping >his hands together at his crotch. > >But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took >his hands away and laid them to the side, she >loosened his pants, and she put her hands inside and began to massage him. > >She then asked him, "How does that feel?" To which he replied, > > > > > > >"It feels great........ but my thumb still hurts like hell."

Tallulah

Tallulah Report 13 Oct 2004 11:45

Excellent! PMSL!