General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I've found a match!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 13 Oct 2004 14:58

Sorry, got a bit giddy then!! I've actually found someone who shares the same family as me at last, yippeee! You'd think i'd won the flaming lottery wouldn't you LOL!! But it's great. Tracey x

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 15:05

Arrrr Tracey that's so nice - well done. Yet to find my missing link. ttfn Lin

Tracey

Tracey Report 13 Oct 2004 16:06

I've found rellies on other lines of the family but nothing on this one so i'm quite chuffed!

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 13 Oct 2004 18:24

Me too and I've just this second received a reply from my message. Yippee! Isn't it great!!!!

Bev

Bev Report 13 Oct 2004 18:27

I got back a bit further on 2 lines of my family recently hubby didn't know what all the fuss was about!!!!! Sad really isn't it lol!! Bev

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 13 Oct 2004 18:29

Well done you... having traced my Grandmothers line back to the 1600's I am about to start on Granddad's line... been fired up by the TV if I am honest... Going to go up to Grandma's and pick her brains soon!! :O)

Sandra

Sandra Report 13 Oct 2004 19:18

Tracey i'm really pleased for you, happy hunting sandra

Speedy

Speedy Report 13 Oct 2004 19:31

That wonderful, wish I could but my research seems to have dried up, but I am so pleased for you :)))) Bev