General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sad news review

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 13 Oct 2004 21:39

Sorry to the people who answered my sad news message, but the competer/ or something will not let me answer, all i have is a white blank. i can get on to other sites but not my own. helenxxxxxxxxx

Susanne

Susanne Report 13 Oct 2004 21:44

Helen, Have you tried scrolling down the page?

Eagles 4

Eagles 4 Report 13 Oct 2004 21:44

Open the thread then scroll down the page. You will find your message. Don't know why but this happens sometimes PS - Hope everything turns out OK.

Helen

Helen Report 13 Oct 2004 21:56

THANK YOU, i now know about scrolling i thought i had lost all those messages, this site is brilliant for helping people in trouble. thankshelenxxxxxxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 22:20

Hi Helen, it's Bob from Worcestershire's fault :) If you enter a long web address without any spaces, the screen automatically 'stretches' to make room for it, then you have to scroll down. Mandy x

Fairy

Fairy Report 13 Oct 2004 22:40

Can't get your thread, sorry. Jo.

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Oct 2004 22:42

Have you tried scrolling down Jo? It looks as if you get a blank screen, but if you continue down it should be there. Love Mandy :)