General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

found a new website and it scarey stuff

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 14 Oct 2004 01:43

was told about a website by a friend and it shows you how you can look at others and your drivers licenses over the net if you would like this website address so you can veiw yours and deleate it from this website cos it does give you this option email me and i will email you the site its really scarey that people can nosey at your personal stuff .

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 14 Oct 2004 01:51

Is it only in Oz or any where, because I would like to know if they have my mug shot, your right that is really scarey. Love Debs.

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 14 Oct 2004 02:28

its all over the place debs send me your email and i will forward it on to you

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 14 Oct 2004 14:34

Oh Wow, How can we be sure anything is private Rose

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 14 Oct 2004 18:35

I'd love to know if mine is on there Kylie. Lorrainex

badger

badger Report 14 Oct 2004 18:38

Add me too please Kylie,this is a breach of the privacy laws,and i don't agree with my details out there for all to view.Fred.ptfg.

Tina

Tina Report 14 Oct 2004 19:00

please add me to the list also, and thanks for bringing it to our attention

Bev

Bev Report 14 Oct 2004 19:10

thanks for the tip and add me to the list please Bev

Mags

Mags Report 14 Oct 2004 19:57

would love to know if me or hubby is on it please add me to your list

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 14 Oct 2004 19:58

Include me, thats worrying Rebecca

Angela

Angela Report 14 Oct 2004 19:59

and me please. Angela

Joy

Joy Report 14 Oct 2004 21:01

This was a wind up. Kylie has posted this:- "please read -----ok ok the game is up im sorry !!! everyone keeps asking me for a website i have give it out and when you go on it says fill in your details and when you finish it say s how thick are you thinking you can get info like this on the internet ,those who did it and replyed im glad you all have a sence of humour my mate sent it to me i fell for it it was a bit of fun ok im sorry dont know what is up with me im just in a joking mood so please forgive anyone else still want it to give to your mates i will forward it on". Joy

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 14 Oct 2004 21:18

Kylie, you ratbag! But it's a relief though to hear that. Phew! Glenys.

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 14 Oct 2004 22:38

Ooh Kylie, you little tinker - I was well and truly taken in!!!! Love Lorrainex