General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bill Oddie's Success!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bec

Bec Report 14 Oct 2004 10:39

Apparently 'Who do you think you are?' on Tuesday night had the second largest share of the viewing fugures coming second to Lynda La Plante! Well Done BBC2 and Bill Oddie! I have several friends who are starting their trees now... Becx

Angela

Angela Report 14 Oct 2004 10:42

I did the school run this morning and, knowing that I have been researching my family for quite a while and have had a lot of success, 3 mothers who had seen the programme came up to me and asked how they might start. I am now apparently in demand locally! Maybe I should charge. Angela

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 14 Oct 2004 10:54

I havent watched it yet, ive been working the last few evenings so i taped it. I'd better hurry up before next weeks comes on. Baz, ive never owned an anorak in my life (not that i'd admit to anyway) lol

Bec

Bec Report 14 Oct 2004 11:14

I haven't seen it yet either! I work in a pub in the evenings and last night once I'd finished I ended up giving a lesson on the 1901 census on the pub computer.

Angela

Angela Report 14 Oct 2004 11:26

Shhhhhh, don't say there are pubs that also have computers. I'll never see my husband again! Angela