General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

any partys near me going on??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 14 Oct 2004 11:04

really could do with a good knees up im in barnsley but at the mo cant travel on my own so if there's a gathering near me PLEASEEEEE let me in on it :0) tina xxx

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 14 Oct 2004 11:06

hello Tina long time no speak, was just thinking of you as someone was asking about help finding their parents when they was adopted. Hope you're ok. there is a couple of meet up but htink they are all too far for you :-(( one in London end of Nov and one this weekend in Bucks Shelli xxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 14 Oct 2004 11:58

oh pinky please come to our london meet up...pleeese xxxx

Pinkie

Pinkie Report 15 Oct 2004 08:12

hi shelli it is a long time :0) im fine hope you are too, london mmm bit too far for me that lol hope you all have a great time though tina xxx

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 15 Oct 2004 12:32

Hi Tina There's a meet up happening in Wakefield soon - I'm terrible with geography so don't know how close to Barnsley that is! lol. It's at a family history event. I'll try and find it and bump it up for you. And of course there's the Xmas Manchester meet up on the 10th December at a Chinese Restaurant. Yum! Jeanette x