General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

yeah but no but yeah

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Oct 2004 14:17

Anyone else looking forward to the new series of Little Britain next week ?

Luciacw

Luciacw Report 14 Oct 2004 14:20

I am. I love the Vicky Pollard sketches.

Bec

Bec Report 14 Oct 2004 14:21

I want that one!

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 14 Oct 2004 16:28

can't wait, its got to be one of the funniest things on the box.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Oct 2004 16:29

I have seen early doors yeah, not one of my favourites tho.

Bec

Bec Report 14 Oct 2004 16:32

The lemon drizzle cake has NO nuts in it...

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 14 Oct 2004 16:35

yeah, but no but YEAH cant wait, !!!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Oct 2004 17:12

Paul I'm pmsl here - this is Jordan's (son) favourite programme ever. He is really good at impersonations too, so he goes round all the time doing them and has us in stitches. I would never have thought of watching it until he told us about it and now we're hooked. We've even ordered the last series on DVD. Vicky is my absolute favourite! Mandy :)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 14 Oct 2004 17:14

the yeah but no girl just reminds me of when i was at school, and when me and my mates used to get into trouble, we would all talk like that at once, so the teachers would just give up n let us go! lol

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 14 Oct 2004 17:20

I watched it for the first time the other day. Trouble is, I keep on forgetting its on. Its soooo funny... E x

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 14 Oct 2004 17:22

I am! The Vicky sketches and Daffyd ones are my favourite. Was severely disturbed by the Jason character, fancying his mate's grandmother!! Funny though.

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 14 Oct 2004 17:25

I love Little Britain. Really looking forward to it. Lorraine

Sand

Sand Report 14 Oct 2004 21:32

Yeah I know.... I want that one.... yeah but Katrina right she said I snogged Dwayne right but I didn't cos Dwayne smells bad right so then i slapped Katrina right and she said I was the one what was smoking behind the bikesheds right but it wasn't me right cos it was Tanya....

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 14 Oct 2004 21:44

I work at a secondary school and there really are girls who talk like Vicky all the time, it's hard to keep a straight face sometimes when they're telling you their real life dramas! Carolyn

Maxine

Maxine Report 14 Oct 2004 21:55

Yep.....funniest programme for years. I'm sure I had ancesters that came from Llandewi Brefi. Maxine

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 10:09

Guess who bought the Series 1 DVD last night :)