General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please read -----ok ok the game is up im sorry !!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 14 Oct 2004 14:48

everyone keeps asking me for a website i have give it out and when you go on it says fill in your details and when you finish it say s how thick are you thinking you can get info like this on the internet ,those who did it and replyed im glad you all have a sence of humour my mate sent it to me i fell for it it was a bit of fun ok im sorry dont know what is up with me im just in a joking mood so please forgive anyone else still want it to give to your mates i will forward it on

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 14 Oct 2004 14:55

Wolf, wolf

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 14 Oct 2004 14:57

rosemary what u mean?

Lisa

Lisa Report 14 Oct 2004 19:24

i bet people saw the funny side of it kylie.i wouldxxxx(:

Joy

Joy Report 14 Oct 2004 20:22

People are still adding to your first thread. Joy

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 15 Oct 2004 00:55

never had so many emails for address im so sorry guys im cruel and sick but the emails must now stop i have roughly 50 people ask for this address but i hav enow decided to look you all up on this address and some of you drive so badly----just kidding guys

badger

badger Report 15 Oct 2004 01:16

nice one Kylie, i was getting all steamed up and raring to go too . That's quite a sense of humour lady,but watch out on april 1st.Fred.ptfg.

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 15 Oct 2004 03:20

Kylie you little bugger if I had a brain I would of known, that's the last time I get taken in (I hope) never mind we can't have beauty and brains.LOLOLOLOL Good one Kylie. Love and best wishes Debs.

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 15 Oct 2004 04:46

im glad you can all laugh at my joke im glad none of you are too mad at me

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 15 Oct 2004 12:20

You completely took me in you little rascal!!! Lorrainex

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Oct 2004 13:18

LOL what a sucker huh! I emailed you, and thought you were serious, DOH! Good joke :-{ Lisa x