General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family Humour

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 14 Oct 2004 15:08

My sister fearing dementia in old age said to her daughter'If I ever get like that shoot me' To which my niece quickly replied 'Can we have a little practise now Mother' dO YOU HAVE ANY FUNNY FAMILY SAYINGS

Lisa

Lisa Report 14 Oct 2004 15:12

LOL, I wish i could shoot my mother :O) lol She hasn't got dementia but schizophrenia, and making my life hell lol Lisa x We don't have any sayings that I can right here ;P

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 14 Oct 2004 16:24

I'm with you Lisa.... could happily kill mine too!!

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 14 Oct 2004 20:49

I love it June, great humour Rose. I have spent the day which began at 3am attending to my mother aged 90. Phone rings I pick it up blearily and sus the clock 3.00am. Mum-' what is the time.?' It is 3.am Ma, ' i THINK MY CLOCK HAS STOPPED'. wHAT TIME DOES IT SAY? 3.00 o'CLOCK nO mA IT HASN'T STOPPED -IT IS 3.00 AM oH