General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Say a Prayer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 14 Oct 2004 20:49

My Aunt Sandra had a heart attack on Saturday, they were letting her home tomorrow. Have just spoken to my cousin, she has had a second today and is critical. They are taking her to Papworth in the morning for tests, then we will know more. The thing is my Uncle had a 3way bypass in March, it didn't work and he is worse than he was before he had it done, they are hoping to have another go. The doctors have told him he could drop dead at any minute, and now his wife is in hospital critical. I lost my Mum (Sandra's big sister) 4 years ago, at the time Sandra had cancer of the uterus, she should get her all clear next year, now this. Say a prayer for them both. Rebecca

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 14 Oct 2004 20:54

all the best to both of them i will say prayer for them before i go to bed

Fairy

Fairy Report 14 Oct 2004 20:54

Oh Rebecca, you have a lot on your plate at the moment. We are all here for you, and yes of course we'll say a prayer. Luv Jo.

Wendy

Wendy Report 14 Oct 2004 20:57

Oh, Rebecca, my heart goes out to you. I will certainly be thinking about you and your family and will say a prayer for you all. Love Wendy

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 14 Oct 2004 20:58

You have had a bad time with it all. I hope things soon get better, my mum is waiting for a by-pass so I know how you feel. Take care. I will be sendings prayers to you all. Love Debs.

bridan

bridan Report 14 Oct 2004 21:02

Oh, what bad luck, sending my best wishes and of course prayers, love Bridget x

June

June Report 14 Oct 2004 21:02

Rebecca, I'm sorry you are having a hard time of it at the moment, I will be thinking and praying for you all. Love June xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Oct 2004 21:13

Sending love and prayers to you and your family Rebecca, love Mandy xx