General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Susie Update

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 14 Oct 2004 20:55

Great News Susie had a scan last Friday and on Monday afternoon we went up onto the ward the results. All the pockets infection have cleared, so no more antibiotics. The consultant doesn't want to see Susie for two months and that will be in clinic and the next scan will be in six months. Yipee!! She's made it through the long dark tunnel again and she is looking great. Hopefully it will now be onwards and upwards. Thank you to all those who have been sending messages of support, love and prayers. We, as a family, appreciate all that you have being doing for us over the past few months. Wendy

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 14 Oct 2004 21:00

Lovely to hear some positive news. Rebecca

Lynda

Lynda Report 14 Oct 2004 21:03

wendy, i haven't been on here very much lately, but i know all that you have been going through.. I'm so pleased to hear that suzie is doing well, my thoughts are with you all lynda

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Oct 2004 21:12

Wendy, that's brilliant news for you all. I'm really happy for you! Mandy :) xx

LindaMcD

LindaMcD Report 14 Oct 2004 21:37

Nice to have the good news thanks for letting us all know! hope everything goes well in the future. Linda x

sandra rogers

sandra rogers Report 14 Oct 2004 21:40

wendy i am so happy for you all thats brill news xx

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Oct 2004 21:40

hello,my friend,its great news...your such a loving supportive family...ime sooo pleased for you,and little..sweet sixteen susie..love bryan xxx.

Jean Durant

Jean Durant Report 14 Oct 2004 21:41

Wendy, Delighted for Susie, you and your family. Let us hope the worst is now over and the future is bright. Jean x.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 14 Oct 2004 22:46

Great news Wendy, am glad Susie is on the 'up', good to hear this!.

Melinda

Melinda Report 14 Oct 2004 23:47

wonderful news at last wendy, keep up the good work, it's obviously working. love to all melinda xxx