General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hey Nicola

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gerry

Gerry Report 15 Oct 2004 00:02

what happened to your other thread? You take it off or did someone else? Spooky

(eyes)

(eyes) Report 15 Oct 2004 00:03

I noticed too and thought it could be an interesting in an innocent way thread, shame.

Nicola

Nicola Report 15 Oct 2004 00:04

I took it off! Dont want to offend anyone! Back off too quick - dont like confrontation!!! Silly I know!!!

Gerry

Gerry Report 15 Oct 2004 00:05

perhaps someone complained. If so, goodness knows why. If it was Big Brother, then shame on them.

Gerry

Gerry Report 15 Oct 2004 00:06

Confrontation can be fun! Should have kept it on Nicola. There was nowt wrong with it.

(eyes)

(eyes) Report 15 Oct 2004 00:06

sorry you feel that way nicola, there was nothing wrong with it, just stretched the boundaries and certainly not in an offensive way. :) Pat

Nicola

Nicola Report 15 Oct 2004 00:09

I may put it back on!

(eyes)

(eyes) Report 15 Oct 2004 00:10

I hope you do it was fun :)

Gerry

Gerry Report 15 Oct 2004 00:10

Nicely put Eyes. Better than my crass comment! :-))

(eyes)

(eyes) Report 15 Oct 2004 00:12

nah not crass Gerry, just honest and to the point, nowt wrong with that lad, you go for it Nicola :)

Gerry

Gerry Report 15 Oct 2004 00:14

Bring it back Nicola .............. by popular demand. Well Eyes and me. LOL