General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stewardess

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 15 Oct 2004 13:39

An Airline was holding interviews for a Stewardess. They finally whittled the list down to 3 girls, One English, one American and one French. There was nothing to choose between them in Intelligence, Looks or Personality. Finally the Chair of the interview panel set them a question. "Imagine your plane has come down in the ocean, you alone managed to get on a life raft. You drift ashore on an Island inhabited by 200 Sailors who have been there for 2 years. What would you do?" The English girl said "200 of them? I'd kill myself." The American girl said "I would find out who their leader is and give myself to him to protect me from the others." The French girl said "I understand the Situation, but what's the Problem?"

Lisa

Lisa Report 15 Oct 2004 14:08

LOL gramps, was the french girl blonde? :O) lisa xx

Bec

Bec Report 15 Oct 2004 14:10

Great! I even emailed it to my dad who replied asking what the Essex girl said! Becx (in Essex)

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 15 Oct 2004 14:27

Nice one, Jim. Lorrainex