General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

a little trick for you to try tell me if you can

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 19 Oct 2004 08:46

turn ur index finger on your right hand clock wise now turn your right foot anticlockwise do them together see if you can do it remember finger clockwise ankle /foot anti clockwise let me know if u can do it

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 19 Oct 2004 08:48

I've failed miserably!

Nicola

Nicola Report 19 Oct 2004 08:50

i've failed as well lol nicky

BABZ...

BABZ... Report 19 Oct 2004 08:55

Hi Kylie This reminds me of the 'party game' we tried years ago... SWING YOUR RIGHT LEG IN A CIRCLE CLOCKWISE AT THE SAME TIME TRY TO WRITE THE LETTER 6.. Something to do with the left and right side of the brain, its impossible to do (?) :o)))) ...Babz

Julie

Julie Report 19 Oct 2004 10:32

the 1 we used to do when we were younger was to Pat your head and rub you tummy at the same time

Mardi

Mardi Report 19 Oct 2004 10:33

Kylie, you are so funny..I've just had the whole family in stitches laughing trying to do it and not one of us could, nor the 6 one either. lol kaye.

Trish

Trish Report 19 Oct 2004 10:34

No problem, but then I am a mixed up kid :-))

Mardi

Mardi Report 19 Oct 2004 10:38

Ichanged my name and ended up a double K..sorry Kylie, just testing.

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 19 Oct 2004 11:55

i think maybe this trick is really impossible to do