General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Drops of rain

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 19 Oct 2004 16:09

How many drops of rain have fallen on you today?

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Oct 2004 16:10

john none on me been at work today but has rained here but only alittlexxxx(:

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 19 Oct 2004 16:11

Loads when me has been on my fag breaks.... oops I mean my very short walking sessions!!

Speedy

Speedy Report 19 Oct 2004 16:11

None, I am house bound at the moment so I am nice and dry, but we did have a lot of rain this morning out side. Bev

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 19 Oct 2004 16:12

None today John, got home just before it rained!,,I did go out to the whelie-bin though, shall guess at 15!..

Joy

Joy Report 19 Oct 2004 16:29

None. Been indoors ("holiday") packing. Chris might have - he's been to the tip and to a charity shop, and the Co-op. He is not a divvy though oh no. Joy

Lindy

Lindy Report 19 Oct 2004 16:36

Buckets full! It has been raining cats and dogs for the last two days. Lindy:-))))

John

John Report 19 Oct 2004 16:37

Aren't they warm cats and hot dogs there though?

John

John Report 19 Oct 2004 16:37

Aren't they warm cats and hot dogs there though?

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 19 Oct 2004 16:37

None today, im working (well supposed to be) xx

Speedy

Speedy Report 19 Oct 2004 16:38

Yep David hubby knows I am hose bound also house bound, I was hoping no one had noticed my Divvy moment...Does that mean I can now join the Divvy club ??? :)) Bev

Lindy

Lindy Report 19 Oct 2004 16:53

lol....100 percent humidity "cats and dogs" Very uncomfortable "prickly heat" :-))

Speedy

Speedy Report 19 Oct 2004 17:08

Thanx Dave at least I got some thing :)))) Bev

Minnehik

Minnehik Report 19 Oct 2004 17:52

No rain but 6 inches of snow and still falling! Want some?

Speedy

Speedy Report 19 Oct 2004 17:53

Where are you then Joan?? Bev

Melba64

Melba64 Report 19 Oct 2004 18:42

I've managed to avoid most of it but it has been raining all day. At least it meant I managed to get a parking space when I went to the dentist this afternoon. Usually I end up driving around waiting for someone to move. It's worse at our hospitals, the parking is terrible. Mel