General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trick or treat?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 19 Oct 2004 18:59

do you like it or not i let my boy's go out only to ppl we know well

Witchazel

Witchazel Report 19 Oct 2004 19:03

My granddaughters go out trick a treating , only with an adult present. I dont mind as long as they keep a treat for me.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 19 Oct 2004 19:03

i don't let my girls go out but don't mind kids coming to us as long as there with parents,it amazes me how many little one go out without an adult, Karen

Shelli4

Shelli4 Report 19 Oct 2004 19:05

My four went last yr for the first time. they are now 12, 9,9, & 6. they had such a good time . They stayed to local streets but their Dad did accomany them. Me, I stayed indoors and had a long quiet soak in the bath!!! normally as soon as i get into bath one of the kids needs the loo, and then proceeds to sit there chatting!!!!!!!!!

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 19 Oct 2004 19:17

Where I used to live, the village arranged a trick or treat night, with a pre-arranged route and certain homes that had already agreed to take part. The costumes were fantastic and some of the home's really got into the spirit of things with their own halloween decoration as well as lovely goodies. Then it was off to the village cricket hut where there were hot dogs and mulled wine + prizes for the best costumes. There were over a 100 kids last year as well as the accompanying adults. Sadly they haven't arranged it this year. Kxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 19 Oct 2004 19:22

same here joanne and i go with my daughter and her friend.just to make sure they are safe while doing itxxxxx(:

The Mad House

The Mad House Report 19 Oct 2004 19:24

even though my eldest is 10 is still go with them also