General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

sad news update

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 21 Oct 2004 09:18

Our jackie has lost her baby{early pregnancy} they had a week to get there heads around this news, this morning she is in hospital for d/c,this couple are very positive, and in a couple of months who knows??????? I want to say thank you to the people who answered my thread about this last week, but i cant, the thread has gone. but thank you anyway! Take care helenx

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 21 Oct 2004 09:20

sorry to hear that helen our thoughts and prayers are with your family

Anne from Scotland

Anne from Scotland Report 21 Oct 2004 09:20

Helen i am so sorry. Anne

Lucky

Lucky Report 21 Oct 2004 11:15

Hi Helen Sorry to hear it wasn't good news, but as you say who knows what the future will bring Hugs and kisses to you all. Dianex

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 11:20

I am so so sorry for the loss..... huge hugs sent your way

Speedy

Speedy Report 21 Oct 2004 11:22

Hi Helen, so sorry to hear the sad news, and also glad to hear that the parents are staying posertive, I hope the future rewards them with the little bundle of joy they want. Bev

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 21 Oct 2004 14:53

Sorry to hear of your loss Helen. I will be thinking of you and your family.

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 21 Oct 2004 17:50

Helen, so sorry to hear about Jackie losing her baby. Love 'n' hugs, Glenys. x

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Oct 2004 18:24

Helen My first pregnancy ended at 13 weeks and I had to have a d&C (the upside of that is the stuff they give you to knock you out makes you feel fantastic when you come round). I then had an infection :-((( and then no periods at all for 3 months. I was 34 and despairing that I would ever get pregnant again, BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I HAD TWO HEALTHY BABIES AFTER THAT. So mourn your loss but keep thinking positively. nell

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 21 Oct 2004 19:00

so sorry lou xx

Helen

Helen Report 21 Oct 2004 19:19

david has just brought her back from the hospital, she forgot to take her nightdress,slippers, dressing gown!!! and whats her job??a nurse!she was more scared in case she saw people she knew. But they are ok. thank you, thank you, for all messages i will pass them on?? I wish i could buy you all a drink!!!!!!!Love you all helenxxxxxxx

Witchazel

Witchazel Report 21 Oct 2004 19:27

So sorry Helen.

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 21 Oct 2004 19:29

I am so sorry, Helen. Take care. My thoughts are with your daughter and the rest of the family.

JG70

JG70 Report 21 Oct 2004 19:59

Sorry That's really awful for all of you. Best wishes Jacquie

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 21 Oct 2004 21:12

sorry to hear the news we didnt want to think would happen, hope they stay as positive as they sound and you too helen. thinking of you