General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone elses membership had days put on

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lucky

Lucky Report 21 Oct 2004 10:53

Just noticed my membership has been extended by about 6 days. Anyone else noticed it. Do you think they have added days that we were without the site. Diane

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 11:03

Someone put a thread on yesterday saying that it had been extended for the very reason of being down for 5 days!! :O)

Lucky

Lucky Report 21 Oct 2004 11:09

Sorry didn't see that, only just noticed. Doh!!! Diane

Speedy

Speedy Report 21 Oct 2004 11:37

Yep I've had 7 days added, thanx for the thread, didn't notice 'til you said then had a look and hey presto there they were :))) Bev

Craig

Craig Report 21 Oct 2004 15:33

Yep, mine went up from 18/10/05 to 26/10/05, and yes again, I'm a new 'un. Craig.

Margaret

Margaret Report 21 Oct 2004 15:36

I have got an extra week as well Margaret

Margaretfinch

Margaretfinch Report 21 Oct 2004 15:43

I also have an extra week as well Margaret (x)

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Oct 2004 15:43

mine has .maybe it's because they have had probllems with the site a little gesturexxxx(: