General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Would you all be able

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Oct 2004 11:06

to please send your best wishes, kisses and cuddles to my work friend Wendy, she has just had to go home due to personal matters and is extremly upset, i will show her your replies tomoro and it might cheer her, cos i know how you all make me feel better. Thank you xxxxx

Lucky

Lucky Report 21 Oct 2004 11:11

Best wishes to you Wendy. Sending you lots of hugs. Love Dianexx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 11:12

Wendy, i hope whatever is upsetting you can be sorted!! Huge Hugs!! Pink Diana xx

Speedy

Speedy Report 21 Oct 2004 11:30

Hi Wendy, hope all gets sorted soon, and maybe you would like to chat to us when you feel up to it, your most welcome :) Bev

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 21 Oct 2004 13:47

Love and hUGS wENDY, All the Best Love. Rose

M&M

M&M Report 21 Oct 2004 14:35

big hugs((((hug)))) from me to you wendy:-) ,maureen

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Oct 2004 14:37

Group hug from all of us here.

June

June Report 21 Oct 2004 14:43

Wendy I hope you manage to sort things out alright, we are all here if you need to talk. Love and Hugs June

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 21 Oct 2004 22:23

Hi Wendy, you have a good mate in the form of Steedie, so hold on to her! Hope the problems get sorted out. If they take time, so be it. Whatever the problems are, keep thinking positively, however difficult that may be. I was told years ago when I went through the worst period of my life that it would make me a stronger person. And it has. Good luck sweetheart, Love from Glenys x P.S. And cuddles and purrs from our 5 cats, or "feline therapists"!

☼♥Missy

☼♥Missy Report 21 Oct 2004 22:32

Love and Big Hugs (((()))) to you Wendy!! Elfxxx And hello to Steedie!

nanny Bunchkin

nanny Bunchkin Report 21 Oct 2004 22:37

All the best wendy,hope things work out for you. hugs. Debs.x

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 21 Oct 2004 22:39

WENDY SMILE IT IS FRIDAY TIME TO PARTY. LOVE DEBS.

~*sylvia*~

~*sylvia*~ Report 22 Oct 2004 05:22

Dear Wendy, I hope you will soon be feeling better. Take care of yourself. Best wishes from Sylvia in Perth Western Australia. XX