General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

did anyone see ....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 21 Oct 2004 13:33

..Trinny and Susannah last night? when Trinny asked that poor girl if she'd ever had sex and then asked if she was a lesbian....mind you she did look loads better after. Karen

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 21 Oct 2004 13:35

Missed it.... was watching a programme on a chap training to do the run in the desert.... was looking for tips.... he was really brave!! :O)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Oct 2004 13:35

pmsl, i didnt, wish i had though!!!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 21 Oct 2004 13:37

oooer! I started watching it half way through........I thought at first she did look like a lesbian. (a steryotypical one i mean ).....(nothing against real lesbians folks ) E x

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 21 Oct 2004 13:39

one of my closest mates is a les.....you probably wouldnt realise that she was a girl!!!!!! xxxx

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 21 Oct 2004 13:51

Elaine, i thought the same but good old Trinny just came out and said it,my 10 yr old thought it was so funny, Karen

Fairy

Fairy Report 21 Oct 2004 14:35

I saw it and was amazed she asked such a personal question. Jo.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 21 Oct 2004 14:53

Trinny and Tranny - fab!!! My 8 year old loves it - "mummy, what's a Lesbian???" oh dear .....

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 21 Oct 2004 17:47

Sorry but those two annoy the hell out of me. Have you seen the way THEY dress sometimes? The words Preach and Practise come to mind, not in that order. Grumpy Glenys x

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Oct 2004 18:26

I'm not interested in watching programmes in which people seem to be happy to be insulted as long as someone else decides for them what they should wear/how they should decorate their home/which furniture to buy/how to manage their relationships. I'd rather be deciding for the people I live with - LOL!

Lisa

Lisa Report 21 Oct 2004 18:29

i think they can be quite offensive to their guests.i can say aswell that their style isn't up to much eitherxxxx(:

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 21 Oct 2004 19:06

quite agree Lisa but still like watching it