General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Little Brittain - BBC3

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 21 Oct 2004 22:27

For those of you who missed Tues episode in favor of 'Who do you think you are' - BBC3 are repeating it at 11pm on Friday............

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Oct 2004 22:28

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you I missed it the other night as I chose to watch the football instead !! Thank you !!!

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Oct 2004 22:30

I wan' that one .... I don' like it .... Yeah but no but yeah but no but don't ask that Chunky Monkey cos he just slapped my face and yeah but no but .... Was brilliant :))

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Oct 2004 22:31

now now as if I would slap you.. lol

JG70

JG70 Report 21 Oct 2004 22:47

Dafydd's outfit was shocking as usual! loved Ruth Madoc being his mum. David Walliams as the jam tasting old lady looked like the Queen! The computer says nooo!

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 22 Oct 2004 00:20

ooh anne thanks for telling me its being repeated, i was gutted cos i was working and missed it :-))

Mags

Mags Report 22 Oct 2004 07:06

Haven't got BBC3 (sob)! but they have released a DVD of the first series - a must buy then?? Magsx

June

June Report 22 Oct 2004 07:10

Mags, Sorry for being thick, but is that the complete series or just the one episode, i.e. Bill Oddie,? June xx

Mags

Mags Report 22 Oct 2004 07:21

June - it's Little Brittain that's on DVD not 'Who do you think you are' (unless Bill Oddie is on Little Brittain too) although I expect that they will bring it out on DVD eventually - too good an opportunity to miss! Magsxx

June

June Report 22 Oct 2004 07:30

Thanks Mags, I told you I was thick, I have never seen little Britain, I must look out for it.. June xx

Mags

Mags Report 22 Oct 2004 07:34

June - you are not thick - my message wasn't that clear! lol Magsxx

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2004 08:27

We have got the DVD on pre-order from Amazon!! Mandy :))

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 22 Oct 2004 09:36

definately one of the best progs on at the mo. i wont spoil it but the sketch in the health farm made me cry laughing!! x

Mags

Mags Report 22 Oct 2004 10:27

Anyone know if 'our' DVD's work in New Zealand ?? - I think videos are different. Thought that might make a good (and light) Christmas pressie for my son. Sorry if this is a daft question but I AM a Premier Divvy! Magsx

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2004 10:29

Mags, No I don't think so, different region - we're region 2 and they are I think Region 4. UIf they have a multi region plyer they'd be fine tho. Paul

Mags

Mags Report 22 Oct 2004 10:58

Thanks Paul -I know he's just bought a new player - so will check if it's got that facility (posh word but the right buttons to push didn't sound quite right somehow! lol) Magsxx