General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone heard from Strump?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 Oct 2004 22:09

Any news? Nell

Mags

Mags Report 22 Oct 2004 22:40

I think the story woven into 'The Village' (think that's where I read it anyway) - is what happened. Doctor thinks the tiredness is due to the tablets she is taking but is also doing blood tests. Think Strump has gone to bed now. Expect she will let us know tomorrow. Strump - We're thinking of you - hope you feel better soon! Love Magsxx

badger

badger Report 23 Oct 2004 01:44

Last i heard ,she was going to watch the Wasps on Sunday with you ,so i hope she is okay too.If the tablets are to help the adjustment to diebetes they will take a while to have any effect ,but do work well.Fred.ptfg..

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 23 Oct 2004 19:33

Hi Strump - glad to hear that you have solved part of the mystery and that it was so simple too......... fingers crossed for the blood tests Xxxx Enjoy the game tomorrow :))

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 25 Oct 2004 11:19

Glad things are looking up sweetie..... keep eating and maybe it will help!