General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Grrrrr... alcohol is the root of all evil

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 23 Oct 2004 07:59

I feel as though I've been run over several times. It's not bad as hangovers go.... and it was rather funny getting tipsy last night, if only I didn't have to work today!!! Just want to sleep. The red bull kept me awake for hours!

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 23 Oct 2004 08:02

Chloe, Are you sure? seems like the removal of the alchohol, is the problem..... Sympathy.........Bob

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 23 Oct 2004 08:05

haha, good point.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 23 Oct 2004 08:16

Must be getting old Chloe...... ( only joking lol) I used to be able to go drinking till 3am, get up at 8am & feel fine. Now if i have a couple too many im sooooo ill. Elaine x :o))

Lisa

Lisa Report 23 Oct 2004 11:10

chloe have always made it a point to never drink when you have to go to work the next day.done it once and had to be sent home after only being there after half an hour!xxxxxxx(:

Speedy

Speedy Report 23 Oct 2004 11:46

I agree, never drink when I have work the next day, some thing to do with getting older I think :)))) Bev

Mike. The Leicester Lad.(GC)

Mike. The Leicester Lad.(GC) Report 23 Oct 2004 12:01

" Proverbs Chapter 20 Verse 1 "

Andy

Andy Report 23 Oct 2004 12:08

I remember waking up last Saturday and still felt on a high (too many vodka/cokes). Come the evening, felt distinctly crappy and went back to bed. Can't seem to shrug them off as easily as I could before. lol