General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thanks to all for thoughts of mum.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 08:47

hi everyone, just wanted to say a huge thanks to the loads of you who gave positive thoughts to mum. she went in for the op on monday and came out the other side quite comfortably. unfortunately it was what we feared and she now has to be zapped again for another 6 months. we're basically back to where we were 5 years ago after thinking it was beat. still, as mum says, "we've beat it once, we can again!" thanks again to so many of you, paul xxxx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 27 Oct 2004 08:50

Yes and im sure it will be beaten Paul! love n hugs xxx

Ramblin Rose

Ramblin Rose Report 27 Oct 2004 08:51

Paul,good snd bad news,I'm so sorry,Your Mum is a great fighter. All our thoughts are with her. Hugs Rose

Fee

Fee Report 27 Oct 2004 08:53

Hi Paul, Hope your mum gains strength to get better as she seems a very positive and brave lady and may you and your family continue to support her,best wishes,Fee B x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 27 Oct 2004 09:08

Huge HUGS for both you and your Ma!! Sorry it wasn't more positive, but as you say, you've beaten it once and can do it again!! :O@ - that's a huge snog for ya to cheer you up (or make ya sick) :O)

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 27 Oct 2004 09:08

give my love to ur mum paul xx

Mags

Mags Report 27 Oct 2004 09:10

With a spirit like that Paul - there's every chance that she will! Much love and positive thoughts for your mum and a hug for you - you probably need one too. Love Magsxx

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 27 Oct 2004 09:29

Paul, I know how very hard it is to see your loved ones have to go through this and feel powerless to help but your Mum has a great fighting spirit. Follow her lead, lots of positive thinking to help you. Will be thinking of you and your family.

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 15:33

thought i would nudge my thanks for the afternoon crowd xxx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 27 Oct 2004 17:37

Be positive Paul Much hugs going your way and positive thoughts for your mum Were all here for you Elaine x

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Oct 2004 17:55

Hi Paul, sorry I must have missed this when I was away at the weekend, but I'd like to add my very best wishes to your mum and to you and the rest of the family. Love, hugs and positive thoughts, Mandy xx

Craig

Craig Report 27 Oct 2004 18:36

Best wishes to all the family!

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 27 Oct 2004 18:42

Hi Paul, sending your mum loads of luv and hugs, Karen

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 27 Oct 2004 18:48

Was wondering how it went Paul, Mum definitely sounds like a true fighter!..

June

June Report 27 Oct 2004 18:50

Paul, I like your mum's spirit, my thoughts are with you all Love June xx