General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

manda and lisa, whats happened to the threesome??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 11:38

whats happened chicks?? we seem to have stopped talking to each other lately for some reason! and its nearly skiing season!! xx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 12:05

hiya! dont know where lisa has got to. have to see when we're all free for bulgaria! mums keeping the old chin up. she'll be in hospital for about another week and then starts 6 months of chemo. she's made of strong stuff thoughand she'll beat it again. so hows yorkshire? bet its freezing!! xxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 12:09

no didnt get the email? i'll give mum big hugs thanks xx FMBs till spring then??

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 12:31

when did you send the email? x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 12:43

you obviously didnt move to the pan estate then if you can afford to ski!! lol! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 12:52

at school if anyone had a blonde moment it was " duh you panner!!" hope you're liking the island. any joy on the work front?

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 12:56

no sandown. its just that panners are famous all over the island! chick works with a bloke in andover who commutes from the island every day! there's work at her place if you want to car share!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 14:15

got the email manda cheers. its appreciated x been kicked off here for half an hour. makes mecross sometimes! so when you putting your photo on the board then? i want to know what a 7 stone northern chick looks like! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 27 Oct 2004 14:16

is your photo on there paul? mine is but its a nasty one!!! x

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 14:44

steedie wont tell me where hers is! and i'll put mine on if you put yours on!! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 27 Oct 2004 14:49

as i said, it is a MINGING photo, really nasty!!!! it will scare you!! xxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 14:51

whats steedies called?? first week in november when chick gets her camera for her bday!! xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 27 Oct 2004 14:52

ive emailed you paul, but beware!!!! xx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 14:59

ha ha! are you the one picking your nose?? xx

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 27 Oct 2004 15:00

NO thats my sister ronni! cheeky! xx

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 27 Oct 2004 15:23

How come I haven't seen this pic then Steedie?

Lisa

Lisa Report 27 Oct 2004 15:24

hi babe how are you .sorrry haven't been on.working hard and not much play.how's your mum.hope things are o.k.love and hugsxxxxx(:

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 27 Oct 2004 15:26

there you are!! mums comfy thanks chick. you bin busy working then? hows the new job? xxx

Lisa

Lisa Report 27 Oct 2004 15:29

good been unwell yesterday.get over food poisoning and catch a virus.went to work though.will be om here for 10 minutes as havin my bathroom done by my nice neighbour.have to keep filling him up with tea and buscuits.just thought i would say hi and send all my love babe xxxxx(: