General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what yor star sign and does it best describe you?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 28 Oct 2004 08:52

my son was born a taurus and they a stubborn people and he very stubborn and middle one is a picses and they love water and so does he so does your describe you?

Susan

Susan Report 28 Oct 2004 09:58

I am a Gemini and it describes me down to a tee. restless, esily bored, impulsive, loyal to friends,fun loving. never really thought that there was much into all this astrology mallarky but now that ive looked into gemini,s definitions its spot on. well! for me anyway. have fun.

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Oct 2004 09:59

im a Libra...not really sure what that means...does anyone know? and ill tell you if its right or not!! xx

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 28 Oct 2004 10:16

Taurus Need I say more? E x

kylie from perth in oz

kylie from perth in oz Report 28 Oct 2004 11:21

little miss steedie i know two libras and one min they are in good mood 2 seconds later they are in abad mood is that you? and strump,my hubby is aries and he aint orginised

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 28 Oct 2004 11:23

Steedie - I'm a Libran too, we are beautiful, artistic, diplomatic, peace-makers, gentle, and indecisive (and modest, lol!).

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 11:23

im leo and i'm absolutely what leo's are supposed to be like!! fiery, hot headed, centre of attention, adventurous and passionate!!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 11:42

spot on em!! amazing really how the month you are born dictates your personality. although i do bear a grudge against richard baker who tried to steal my girlfriend in 1982, aged 12!!

Bec

Bec Report 28 Oct 2004 11:49

My birthday is the 22nd of November which means I'm on the cusp. Sometimes I'm considered to be a Scorpio and sometimes Sagittarius. I don't know very much about astrology at all so maybe someone who does can tell me which sign I should follow and what the characteristics are? Thanks Becx

Sean

Sean Report 28 Oct 2004 11:55

typical scorpio , sting in the tail,passionate et al

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Oct 2004 12:03

umm, with the good mood bad mood, not really, i dont like people to see me in a bad mood. I am sensitive, caring, thoughtful, and i love to be loved and cuddled, but i can be fiery, like to say how i feel, and im passionate too! xxx

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 12:10

em notice i said TRIED to steal her! lol!

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 28 Oct 2004 12:12

I is a LEO too..... and yep guilty as charged to all that has been said!! :O)

Andy

Andy Report 28 Oct 2004 12:33

Cancerian (20th July). Can't remember off the top of my head what traits Cancerians display but when I read the description, I did seem to display these particular traits. I don't really understand all the astrological jargon though.

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 12:40

its actually my chat up line! hi, paul, leo, raaaa! humour gets them every time!! x

Unknown

Unknown Report 28 Oct 2004 13:37

My younger son is Taurus - and he can be stubborn (but I think everyone has something about which they could be stubborn) Older son is Capricorn and so is my brother-in-law. If I had to summarise them both I would say "show-off" but don't know if this is typical Capricorn. Husband is Aries, as is brother and a friend of mine. Can't say they are alike at all, but husband is always right! (he thinks - ha ha ) So all the men in this household have horns. I am Cancer but nearly a Leo. I generally accept all the good traits and reject the bad. nell

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 28 Oct 2004 14:13

I'm Capricorn Hard working, well I have 2 jobs, 1 full time and 1 part time work 7 days a week, like the best of everything, very moody yep Im a typical capricorn.