General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

repeats on telly, when??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 12:47

who can help, because of going to the hospital every night this week i've missed spooks, the west wing AND little britain! gutted! anyone know when theyre repeated?? thanks x

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 28 Oct 2004 12:56

No idea but just want to say that I hope Ma is feeling better!!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 28 Oct 2004 13:54

Paul Have looked in Radio Times and it seems as though Spooks on Monday BBC1 9.00 is a repeat of the one on Saturday on BBC3 at 9.10pm (you could try looking at www(.)bbc(.)co(.)uk/spooks. Don't know when the other two programmes are on but if you would like to let me know I will be happy to look in Radio Times to check for any repeats. Chrissie

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 28 Oct 2004 13:57

you have to watch Spooks on saturday Paul,it was a great one, Karen

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Oct 2004 13:59

I missed little britain the other night too!!! xxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 28 Oct 2004 14:03

I meant that Spooks on Monday was a repeat of last Saturday, so it looks like you have missed that episode but if you look like missing episode 4 next Monday you could catch it on Saturday 30th instead. Am I making sense? Probably not LOL Chrissie

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 14:10

thanks for that! slightly confused but i think i got the gist!! lol!

Christine2

Christine2 Report 28 Oct 2004 14:25

The good news is - The West Wing is on Friday Ch4 7.32 so you don't seem to have missed it. The bad news is - I still can't seem to find Little Britain!!

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 14:30

thanks chrissie. unfortunately that west wing is the last series. the one i want is on E4 on tuesdays. thanks anyway x

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 28 Oct 2004 14:33

Little Britains repeated at 11pm on friday, i caught last weeks then (BBC3)

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Oct 2004 14:35

cool beans...cant miss that...........i want betty!! pmsl ! xx

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 28 Oct 2004 14:36

I nearly peed myself when the mummy hoiked her top up lol

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 28 Oct 2004 14:42

yeh but no but yeh but no but YEAH I KNOW!!! sick aint it pmsl!!! xxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 28 Oct 2004 14:42

Looks like there is a repeat of The West Wing on E4 in the early hours of tomorrow morning at 12.50am. Hope you are a poor sleeper. LOL

Poolmaster

Poolmaster Report 28 Oct 2004 14:51

sorted! i never sleep! cheers! x