General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

***HELP required please***

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gerry

Gerry Report 28 Oct 2004 17:36

We would like to join friends (who will be flying) at a ski resort in a couple of months. None of us know anything about it!! Lambs to the slaughter! Can all you wonderful people give us the names of some places in France, Swiz, or Austria that we can get to by train which will not be too far from a ski resort? It will need to be somewher quite large if the TGV thingy goes there I would imagine. Thanks in anticipation! Gerry

Carol in Rochester, New York

Carol in Rochester, New York Report 28 Oct 2004 17:54

How about Interlaken? Quite close to Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen. Thought I would make you happy Gerry. Lol

Gerry

Gerry Report 28 Oct 2004 18:29

Thanks Carol. Thought I would get a few more suggestions.

June

June Report 28 Oct 2004 18:42

I went to Brandt in Austria, but we flew in so cant help with trains etc. sorry. Doesn't the internet give you any ideas? Enjoy your holiday June

Gerry

Gerry Report 28 Oct 2004 20:47

June. Thanks. The net not a lot of help so far which is why I wrote this. LOL

Glenys the Menace!

Glenys the Menace! Report 28 Oct 2004 21:16

Sorry Gerry, can't help you there. But ooh I'm dead jealous - honestly! Wherever you both end up, have a good time. Glenys "Green Eyes".