General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

extra hour's sleep

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

syljo

syljo Report 28 Oct 2004 17:50

Don't forget the clocks this weekend and take advantage of your extra hour's sleep. We need it these dark, cold mornings. Sylvia xxx

Fairy

Fairy Report 28 Oct 2004 18:38

It's not the mornings that will be dark on Sunday/Monday, it's the evenings. I hate it when it's dark at 4.30. Jo.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 28 Oct 2004 18:49

Yes, shall remember that Sylvia, I'll still have to get up to feed the cat!.. :)

syljo

syljo Report 28 Oct 2004 19:42

Put the cat's food out the night before and tell him/her not to eat it until morning! Sylvia xxx

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 28 Oct 2004 20:09

Could try that sylvia!, :))

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 28 Oct 2004 20:39

Yep dont forget to put your clocks back, an hour this week end, or else you will be getting into work an hour early

syljo

syljo Report 29 Oct 2004 15:33

Yes, Di, cats are such intelligent, funny creatures aren't they? Sylvia xxx

Kate

Kate Report 29 Oct 2004 15:38

Just a little reminder for all of us Downunder,,,,our clocks go FORWARD... enjoy those summer night guys,,, Kate

syljo

syljo Report 29 Oct 2004 20:55

I wish they would stop putting clocks backwards and forwards. Sylviaxxx

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 29 Oct 2004 23:46

Kate, thanks for that I didnt realise you did the opposite, also I understand that the sun also goes the other way round?( right to left) as u face the sun...?