General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can't wait for postman to come with ordered certif

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Oct 2004 20:04

Does anyone feel the same way as me? I have ordered two certificates one death and one birth to aid me in my frustrating task of family geneology. I am completely stuck at the moment without these certificates I have ordered and feel at a complete loss as to what to do. I have been helping a few other people on this site but I just want to get on with my own bit and only wish there was another way to find out apart from waiting for Royal mail to deliver the goods! Good luck to all you guys who are waiting to. All the best. Lisa

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 28 Oct 2004 20:13

Why is it when your'e waiting for something eagerly in the post, it seems to take ages!.. hope it turns up for you soon!..

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 28 Oct 2004 20:13

Yes i stand behind the letter box when i see the postman coming then grab the letters before they hit the floor looking for that one special envelope, it`s a good job nobody can see me Yvonne

Gerry

Gerry Report 28 Oct 2004 20:18

The excitement never goes

Lisa

Lisa Report 28 Oct 2004 20:19

Glad to hear there are more looney tunes out there. One of them I have been waiting for for about 6 days the other one only 2! I feel more excited about getting these than I have ever felt about my birthday! Roll on another day!

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 29 Oct 2004 08:01

Nudging for Sandra!..

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 29 Oct 2004 09:08

Ohhhhhhhh It's just like christmas waiting for them. All those bubbles bubbling up inside just waiting LOL!! I haven't ordered any since the Summer hols..........I think I may go off now and get a fix of ordering them online LOL!! Hope they help with your searches when they do arrive : ) Much happiness Debi

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 29 Oct 2004 09:19

LOL - what are we all like?? Isn't it a pity they cant email them to us or something - I know its not the same as receiving the 'official copy' as such - but then I suppose we'd all be eagerly checking our in-boxes every 10 minutes instead, eh? lol