General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I got my copy at last

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 29 Oct 2004 11:00

And why am I orange I hear you ask. Am I related to David Dickinson? Not that I know of. I sent them the very same picture on the GC photopage which, doesn't appear to be coated in beeswax and somehow they have turned me orange. Now, I'm not racist to orange people :-), but I would have prefered to be shown in my natural colour.

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 29 Oct 2004 11:44

Not seen it yet BUT... Are you also related to Kat In Enders? or At least you look like youve been on holiday. or Are going to fancy dress as a pumpkin ! LOL E x

John

John Report 29 Oct 2004 12:04

You're not orange in the photo!

John

John Report 29 Oct 2004 12:04

How many copies have you purchased?

Daniel

Daniel Report 29 Oct 2004 12:12

John - IT'S ORANGE! Got sent a free copy this morning, going to buy another later on. (if they have managed to get some in stock)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 29 Oct 2004 13:40

Ha ha Daniel, too many jaffa cakes!.. shall get mine tomorrow, will check first!..