General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where's Fred?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 30 Oct 2004 07:55

Have we heard from Fred Lately, I don't remember seeing his name, are you alright Fred?..

Chris Ho :) Report 30 Oct 2004 09:03

just nudging!..

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Oct 2004 11:15

I think Fred is fixing his car Packing his bags Cooking yummy baked taties for visitors who dont know the best part. arranging for the phone to be transferred and paying his water and light bills. After that he is probably up drinking coffee through the night. I hope Liz has taken to him with her stick and made him slow down. He was on the Friends and Neighbours board a couple of days ago so he hasnt gone far. Show yourself Fred. I hope you are well. LOL Mary in Sydney

valinkent

valinkent Report 30 Oct 2004 11:33

I know Fred is waiting to go into hospital, perhaps he has gone in .I have e-mailed him Val

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Oct 2004 03:52

nudge for Fred

valinkent

valinkent Report 31 Oct 2004 07:37

I had a halloween card from him last night ,so he is alright Val

Chris Ho :) Report 31 Oct 2004 07:41

Jolly good Val, send him our best, if you contact him!. :-)