General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone else got a cold???

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 30 Oct 2004 21:50

I have developed a full blown one over night :(( went to bed last night (Friday) fine and now I have a sore throat; runny nose; earache; sneezes and stuffy head ....... SNIFF!! pass the tissues.

Sprack

Sprack Report 30 Oct 2004 22:05

I had a cold two or three weeks ago which has gone but I cant get rid of this cough and I came over all shakey in safeways today, I put it down to low blood sugar though. jenny x

pinkflamingo

pinkflamingo Report 30 Oct 2004 22:10

I have got a stinker, came on overnight and was due to have flu jab today. Christine

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 30 Oct 2004 22:36

Well I'm not happy about mine that's for sure - there's absolutely no way I can have any time off sick next week if I get really bad - there are only two of us who work in the office and my colleague is off next week - typical!! :(( Anyone want a second hand cold?? all bids on Ebay please.

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 31 Oct 2004 12:12

Oh dear - have had to miss a Sunday morning of junior league footie :)) Nose thinks it's in a marathon it's running so much........... Shucks, will just have to endure a Sunday of soap omnibuses and a bit of family research lol