General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

what have you got planned for 2005 ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hilary

Hilary Report 31 Oct 2004 20:32

as for me i hope to pass my driving test and ihope my teenage kids can act a bit more sensable { i wish } my husband hopes is business gets a lot more bussier thats all realy hilary

Fee

Fee Report 31 Oct 2004 20:38

Hi Hilary, Thank-you for putting this thread on.Ive been a bit down this week and have been letting things get to me but looking forward to what I hope will be a better year for us as a family has perked me up a bit.I hope to be employed full-time and with my husband swopping roles with me to become the house husband/daddy at home.With that will hopefully bring an end to alot of aggravation from someone in my husbands past whereby she cant financially cripple us via the C.S.A and put a stop to her maliciousness and persecution.As she would have to need for contact then I can finally be free of her.What a wonderful New Year it should be!

Margaret

Margaret Report 31 Oct 2004 21:02

More holidays!!!! I went to Greece for 10 weeks this year and it was wonderful. Backpacked round 8 islands and learned to swim, about time really as I am 62. Cant wait to get in the sea again.

Hilary

Hilary Report 31 Oct 2004 21:05

hi fee b :o we as a family have had no dealing with the c s a but my husbands freind did and he was made to part with 55% of his wage and he had to support his new wfe and child in the end he gave up working and moved so his ex nor the c s a could find them hilary