General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How's your parking?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andy

Andy Report 1 Nov 2004 23:04

Have fun with this, it's not easy...short, sharp manoeuvres are the key! My highest so far is 126, still need some practice... http://adverts.freeloader(.)com/zurich/ *remove brackets*

Andy

Andy Report 1 Nov 2004 23:51

219, got 100% on the last one. :)

**Sheesh

**Sheesh Report 2 Nov 2004 00:01

Andy i scored 0 never managed to park the thing at all. 16yr old son got 277 first go!!

Andy

Andy Report 2 Nov 2004 15:16

nudge. no-one else playing or are your scores too embarrassing?!?!

Lynne

Lynne Report 2 Nov 2004 15:31

Got 256. It took three attempts though and I just can't get my head around the parallel park! Have been driving for 10 years and still can't do it without loads of forwards, backwards, forwards, backwards, out of the space to start again etc etc! Quite sad really. Lynne

Andy

Andy Report 2 Nov 2004 15:36

Linda, if you press 'Z' to stop the engine when your time is virtually up, you may get some points whereas if you let time run out, you will automatically get nothing.

Lily

Lily Report 2 Nov 2004 15:53

My parking's fine, but husband managed to have an altercation with a concrete bollard on Sunday - the car came off worse! Much damage...........no doubt attributed to me (the female driver) by other drivers, until we get it fixed!!

N

N Report 2 Nov 2004 17:28

PMSL LOVE IT hit all the cars 20 million times and scored a 0, pmsl.

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 2 Nov 2004 20:06

oh my god....!!! been doing this for the last half hour now and STILL can't do the 2nd one AT ALL!!! I can park ok in a real car ... honest.... Maz. XX

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Nov 2004 20:52

Like Maz, I can park my real life car perfectly well thank you, so no need to play little boys' games on the net (pmsl, am too scared to try really). Mandy :)))