General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

come back wendy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

helenbell

helenbell Report 2 Nov 2004 09:17

What a sad world we live in when all the nice people are treated bad and all the nasty people get their own way, if anyone out there doesnt like someone whose happy and makes others happy let them be the ones to go

Mags

Mags Report 2 Nov 2004 09:22

Well, I'm assuming that this has all stemmed from Araminta Snodbold - as the thread isn't there now. I spent ages trying to trace her and I laughed out loud when I realised it had been a joke! Some people have obviously had a sense of humour bypass! Helen I agree with you ! Magsxx

Christine2

Christine2 Report 2 Nov 2004 09:24

Oh I am getting really worried now. I can't find the thread that has upset my friend Bendy. Please, please please someone tell me that it didn't have anything to do with me giving her 100 lines for fun. If all the jokers are leaving then I am coming with you. But you mustn't - whatever it was it can't be that terrible can it. chrissie

R.B.

R.B. Report 2 Nov 2004 09:33

PLEASE, PLEASE Wendy don`t let all the NASTY people out there get the upper hand -if THEY know THEY have WON THEY will do it even more- LETS` JOIN TOGETHER AND STAMP OUT THE NASTY ONES. Liz

Mags

Mags Report 2 Nov 2004 09:50

Thank you my little butterfly! Divine? - hardly! lol Come on Wendy - we are here for you xx Mags

Stephanie

Stephanie Report 2 Nov 2004 09:51

Whats happened?? x

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Nov 2004 16:26

wendy come back.there are a few people on here who think they own the boards and have some god given right to offend people.well they haven't.come back wend.we're here for youxxxx(:

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 2 Nov 2004 16:33

well i replied to that last night but went to bed so missed wot was said, i hope bendy comes on today shes such a laugh.she has said she wants to let it all go wot was said to her that is.

Lisa

Lisa Report 2 Nov 2004 16:35

will be glad to see you back wendy.love and hugsxxxx(: