General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

will the real amanda.......

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Nov 2004 23:33

please stand up...........its no secret,that i,like a million other men.adore amanda redman...well tonite,ive had three emails from her...including one saying...have a bike,ride me...i think its great,that this site is getting to be so much fun lately! thanks to great people,like bendy,louise,steadie,baz,and all the rest of you! but please!...one of those emails,might have been from the real amanda,and i will lose out on true lurv lurv lurv. thanks everyone,your a great bunch,as baz said to louise,in the bath today! bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2004 00:18

thank you bendy,for your reply...i will cross you off my...hit list...as ime sure your not guilty. bryan.

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2004 00:37

ime sorry maz,to disagree with you,but i think,the emails were sent by people with a good sense of humour,my sense of humour...may they live long,on this site,as we need a laugh! bryan.