General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Bet.....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 3 Nov 2004 11:54

PMSL !!!

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 3 Nov 2004 11:54

A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. After chatting with some customers, he walks over to the bartender and offers to make a bet. "I'll bet you £250 that i can whip out my willy, and--you see that trophy over there?" he says, pointing all the way across the bar, "--i'll send a stream of p*ss out that'll knock that trophy right off the shelf." So the bartender thinks to himself "hell yeah, even if he can hit that trophy, its made of lead and i glued it to the shelf my damn self." So he thinks for a second, turns and says "you're on!" The man whips it out, and starts going for it. He's even getting close to the statue. Then he stops. The bartender gets excited, but the man starts up again. He's going and going, and p*ss is getting all over the place, but alas, all wells eventually run dry, and the man can't reach the statue. The bartender is overjoyed, and collects his money. Out of curiousity, he asks "why the hell did you make that bet?" The man answers, "Well, if you really want to know... I bet that guy over there £500 I could p*ss all over your bar and have you smiling about it..."

Debi Coone

Debi Coone Report 3 Nov 2004 11:58

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Very good

Pat

Pat Report 3 Nov 2004 12:02

RAFLMAO....... Very Funny Thanks Elaine, God you need a laugh sometimes. Pat x

Philip

Philip Report 3 Nov 2004 12:18

Kola!!! Philip