General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I'm new and confused!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Curly

Curly Report 3 Nov 2004 15:44

Hello all I have just started to build my family tree and didn't realise it would have me so hooked! Didn't go to bed till 1 am and was up first thing and back on the computer! It's addictive!!

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Nov 2004 15:46

welcome sarah.if you need any help we're all herexxxxx(:

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 3 Nov 2004 15:46

Hi Sarah Welcome to GR. Feel free to post threads on here, (youll soon get to know us) Ask your genealogy questions on tips board & ask for help & lookups on records board. Elaine x

Sidami

Sidami Report 3 Nov 2004 15:47

Sarah, You will never get anything else done now.............

Bec

Bec Report 3 Nov 2004 15:51

Hello new and confused! what an interesting name, should make for ancestor-finding to be quite easy :-) Welcome to the fun, things are a bit strange at the moment (quite a few angry people being angry with other angry people making other people angry... altogether a very confusing state!) but in general this place is full of lovely people! If there's anything i can do to help please do not hesitate to mail me, Becx

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 3 Nov 2004 15:52

Be warned. Genealogy can seriously danage your wealth Gwynne

Pat Kendrick

Pat Kendrick Report 3 Nov 2004 15:57

Sarah Welcome to GR, and probably lots of headahes when you reach a brick wall. The main thing about this wonderful site is all the help you get from fellow members when you get stuck (well it is the members who make the site so good). Good hunting Pat

Speedy

Speedy Report 6 Nov 2004 12:19

Sorry Sarah, only just found your thead, welcome aboard, what a coincident, I have a Sarah Parker in my tree. :))) Bev