General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

songs to make us happy/happy memories.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Nov 2004 17:18

as you all know my happy song is always look on the bright side of life when lifes gettin me down.whats yours?xxxx(:

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Nov 2004 17:21

is it dave.cancel that then.how about when your smiling/nat king cole.love his music very relaxingxxxx(:

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256

Maz (the Royal One) in the East End 9256 Report 3 Nov 2004 17:23

ITS A SMALL, SMALL WORLD .... dididi dee dee dididi dee dee .... heheheh

Lisa

Lisa Report 3 Nov 2004 17:26

mona lisa is another favourite of mine.not that i amxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 3 Nov 2004 17:41

One that always cheers me up: "Here comes the sun" plus the brilliantly funny "I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue" game which has words of one song to the tune of another, in particular Graeme Garden singing "Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick" to the tune of "O Sole Mio" (think: just one cornetto...) nell

Pat

Pat Report 3 Nov 2004 17:46

Nell, I'm Sorry I havent a clue is always guaranteed to make me laugh. Love it especially Humph Pat x

Andy

Andy Report 3 Nov 2004 19:09

Haven't got an outright one as such but one that will do is 'Live Forever' by Oasis, because whenever I hear it, I can't help but think of the end of my first year at uni. One particular drunken night, we climbed onto the roof of the halls of residence and drunkenly sang along to Live Forever, while one of my mates tried to play the guitar. The students from one of the other halls cheered but needless to say, security were round fairly pronto and told us that we should know better than that. Think he was referring to the fact that we were on the roof rather than the choice of song or our singing!

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Nov 2004 16:07

come up and see me make me smile which was a hit for a band in the seventies but cannot remember who sung it.they were on G.M.T.V this morningxxxxxxx(:

Unknown

Unknown Report 4 Nov 2004 16:08

oh Maz, noooooooooo I know a few songs that David wouldn't like lol I don't really have any happy songs.

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸*Karen on the Coast*(¯`*•.¸ Report 4 Nov 2004 16:09

steve harley and cockney rebel

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Nov 2004 16:10

thanks karen absolutely love itxxxxx(: