General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JIM SCOTT's LIST IS CLOSED and BEING ACTED ON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jim

Jim Report 4 Nov 2004 17:08

SORRY FOLK. BUT THE LIST IS NOW CLOSED. I HAVE RECEIVED A REPLY FROM STEVE AND HE HAS POSTED THE REASON FOR NON ANSWERED E-MAILS,............. IN MY REPLY TO HIS APOLOGY TO ME I HAVE ASKED THAT HE ENSURES THE OTHER VERY GOOD POINTS RAISED HERE ARE IN FACT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT..................................... MY THANKS FOR BACKING ME IN THIS BID TO GET THINGS SORTED> Good Luck JIM

Lisa

Lisa Report 4 Nov 2004 17:11

thanks for taking the time to do this jim.xxxx(:

Lindy

Lindy Report 4 Nov 2004 21:32

Hello Jim, Thank you for your help! Lindy;-)))

Jim

Jim Report 5 Nov 2004 00:03

NUDGE

Pat

Pat Report 5 Nov 2004 00:24

Thanks Jim, Well Done. Pat x

Judith

Judith Report 5 Nov 2004 07:43

And Hooray he seems to have acted on the moans about access to trees. Well done Jim.

SueinKent

SueinKent Report 5 Nov 2004 09:01

Thanks for your efforts Jim. Sue

Jim

Jim Report 5 Nov 2004 10:02

Hello everyone................. Thank you for your appreciation messages and like, you, I hope that members will be listened to in future. ......... perhaps when I depart on the 13th, someone will keep me updated on progress............. It was a self imposed task which I was determined to get completed before I walk up the scaffold steps and into eternity for not renewing my membership, I wish you all every success in all you aspire to. Oh yes! magic? Not really, I am of this earth the same as you. Regards Jim.