General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I have a new little puppy! YET MORE PICS OF SAM ON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 5 Nov 2004 14:56

My dearly loved dog Sandy died in June and I had lots of messages from everyone. I missed her so much!!!!!!!!!! Today I got a puppy,he is 8 weeks old and is a Groodle (mix of Retreiver and Poodle). He is sitting on my lap asleep now after lots of little tiddles on the floor!!!!! Still thinking of names but like the name Sam for him. It seems to suit him. Its so nice to have a dog back in my life again. Sue x

Bec

Bec Report 5 Nov 2004 14:57

I am so pleased for you, give him a kiss and a stroke from me. I'd love a puppy but I rent my flat so I'm not allowed :-( becx

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 5 Nov 2004 14:58

Ahh, that's lovely. Wont replace your other dog but helps fill the gap lept behind (with lots of tiddles). You'll have to put a photo on the photos page. Kxx

Jayne

Jayne Report 5 Nov 2004 15:13

Sue He sounds lovely. Dogs bring lots of joy into your life. Our dog is 10 now but still very full of life. He made me laugh this morning. I accidently left the cupboard door open where his treats are. I just caught him out of the corner of my eye trying to quietly sneak off with a full pack of meaty chews!! He thinks he's cleverer than me! and he probably is!!! Jayne

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 5 Nov 2004 16:28

Sam says he's new pics are on the picture board if anyone would like to see him. He's very tired now so he's going to bed. Its 12.30 am!! Night night X Sam

Lisa

Lisa Report 5 Nov 2004 16:31

sue can't get on the board for some reason.pullin me hair out!!!!!!!xxxx(:

Anna

Anna Report 5 Nov 2004 16:33

Aww hes gorgeous Sue!! Anna :-)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 5 Nov 2004 16:34

Oh, he looks so adorable!..

Shazza

Shazza Report 5 Nov 2004 16:51

Ive just looked at your pictures and Sam is absolutley gorgeous!! We have a 6 year old Border Collie and love her to bits.

BrianW

BrianW Report 5 Nov 2004 17:35

Mother-in-law (83) is stopping for a few days following some medical tests, she's a soft touch where animals are concerned. One of our Labs goes down two or three times during the night and scratches on her door in the certain knowledge that she'll get a piece of biscuit. And the other one isn't far behind. Caught them at it at 5am this morning and told all three off!

Patricia

Patricia Report 5 Nov 2004 19:01

Hi Sue. OHHHHHHH he's lovely. just shown the picture to my lot. They want one.. Pat

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 6 Nov 2004 06:18

Thanks all for looking at Sam. If anyone else wants to have a look the pic board is at groups(.)msn(.)com/GCPhotospage/pictures Sam had a good night and is happy playing today in the beautiful sunshine we have over here now. Its great to have him in my life,he won't replace my memories of my beloved Sandy but he helps heal the heart. Sue x and Sam x

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 9 Nov 2004 17:38

Sam had a check up at the vets on Monday. He's doing great,fit and healthy. New pic on the board if anyone wants a look. Sue and Sam XX

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 19:20

Sam looks lovely, Sue! :-)

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Nov 2004 20:02

Whoopee, I finally managed to Silver Surf my way through the maze of MSN. I now have an Album on the photopage. At the moment I am only sharing space with Dooley as the sight of too many goodlooking Weatheralls may be a little too much for the Ladies.

McDitzy

McDitzy Report 9 Nov 2004 20:07

What board is this?? I wanna see the cute puppy!!!

Chris Ho :) Report 9 Nov 2004 20:08

Wahey, Grampa Jim, lovely pics those, like the one with Dooley on your shoulder!.. Well done!..

Lindy

Lindy Report 9 Nov 2004 20:13

Hi Sue, Have not read all the answers but "Groodle" is different.... As long as it is not a maltese poodle, I think that it is a great name! Lindy;-))

Sue In Oz

Sue In Oz Report 16 Nov 2004 16:24

I've had Sam for over a week now. He's cute and he knows it. Very smart little puppy. Has to taste everything going ( shoes etc) and has me running around after him,lol But he's worth all the hard work. Sue and a big,big wet kiss from Sam X

Chris Ho :) Report 16 Nov 2004 19:21

He's getting mischievous Sue, bless him! :)