General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Episode III

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Nov 2004 15:12

Anyone else catch the trailer for the new Star Wars film on TV this morning ? It looks excellent... Can't wait till next May now :o)

Jayne

Jayne Report 5 Nov 2004 15:33

oh no, I missed it. Will be looking forward to next May too. Do you have a favourite of the 5 films so far or a favourite charactor? Jayne

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Nov 2004 15:37

Episode IV ("Star Wars"). Definitely my favourite

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Nov 2004 15:38

Oh yes Linda, I'm going to watch all three on one sitting one nighht I think :)

Jayne

Jayne Report 5 Nov 2004 16:18

Yes episode IV has too be the best, but I do love Jar jar binks because he is funny and makes me laugh!! Sadly only have films on VHS still. Think I could add DVDs to my ever growing christmas pressie list!! Would sit and watch them tonight but have to go to a bonfire!! poor me! Jayne

Spud Fae Livi

Spud Fae Livi Report 5 Nov 2004 16:30

Sadly I missed the trailer but would like to see it. Got to agree episode IV is the best. Got epsodes IV,V and VI on VHS but hope to get then on DVD for Christmas or birthday in early January.

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Nov 2004 16:34

I've got them all on DVD but I've yet to watch the box set of IV-VI I think the trailer is available on the net, not sure where tho

Sean

Sean Report 5 Nov 2004 21:10

i missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! was at work . will be on tenterhooks til it comes out

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 00:35

Excellent trailer isn't it ? really whets the apetite

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 Nov 2004 00:52

oh I could quite happily, I don't think the wife would be too pleased tho !