General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sooooooo Tired ZZzzzzzzz

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 5 Nov 2004 15:22

Sorry guys, haven't been around much this week, have had a really bad cold on top of the usual probs and I just can't keep awake today.... Should be back up to speed next week hopefully, Sleepy G <yawn> zzzzzzzz

badger

badger Report 5 Nov 2004 18:57

you take your time and take it easy ,time enough for you to get back into the swing of things ,when you feel up to it.I might even join you in an early night now that the packing is almost finished,roll on next thursday .Fred.eying up his new pad and wishing he was in there already.

June

June Report 5 Nov 2004 22:33

For one moment Fred, I thought you were going to suggest you got in bed with Gee, lol I was reaching for the rolling pin. I think you should put your feet up too Fred, you have all the unpacking to do at the other end. Take care, June xx

Nanna Gaynor  (June nr Preston's Daughter)

Nanna Gaynor (June nr Preston's Daughter) Report 8 Nov 2004 09:20

Hi Guys, thanks for the kind words. Sorry it's taken so long to acknowledge you but I haven't been back on since Friday. This is a really nasty bug, I hope none of you catch it but those who already have, you will know what I mean and I hope you feel better soon. It's been a week now since I started with it and I'm still full of it (the bug I mean!) ;-) Anyway, at least I'm feeling up to taking a peep at the boards so a big "Thanks" and put ya rolling pin away away Mum! Gaynor Ann :-) xxx

syljo

syljo Report 8 Nov 2004 12:35

Hi Gaynor, You just listen to your body, if you're tired, then go and lie down, even if you don't sleep, just a shuteye helps. Nice to "see" you around again. Sylvia xxx