General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Printer ink cost same as Channel No 5

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 5 Nov 2004 20:46

Hi, I wonder if any one who has an Epson Stylus C82 has ever bought the compatable ink cartridge for them and used it successfully? I have only ever bought one and found it didn't fit. I end up buying the Epsom ink which is very expensive and was actually in the paper that it was more expensive than Channel and rocket fuel. I don't want to buy another and waste my money if they don't fit. Can any one help me save some money? Thanks Barbara.

Lucky

Lucky Report 5 Nov 2004 20:48

Hi Barbara, Choice Stationary. When I had an Epsom I got them from there and it worked out a lot cheaper. Diane

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 5 Nov 2004 21:24

Barbara Google "The Ink Factory", and see if there is a Jet Tec compatible for your cartridges, if there is it will be a bogof. I have an Epson CX3200 the colour is 27.95 and the black is 24.95, but I got 4 colour and 4 black for 46 pds using Jet Tec cartridges. Have to say they are not that brill for photo's (I do slip the Epson Cart in for that) but printing non photo stuff they are quite good, but I prefer the price the amount of printing I do!!! Kim

Cougarjo

Cougarjo Report 5 Nov 2004 21:25

Barbara I've just sent you an email with details of a company online who are offering a free cartridge (just pay 1.95 p&p). If anyone else wants the address just email me and ask. (I don't have any connection to the company - just used the offer myself). Joanne

♥ Katz

♥ Katz Report 5 Nov 2004 22:15

Office World do a lot of compatible cartridges. I don't have that printer but I had compatible cartridges for another printer no problem. Kxx

Essex Baz

Essex Baz Report 5 Nov 2004 22:29

Hi Barbara, I get all my inks from `Mouse2house`. Never been let down yet,and very reasonable. I have only ever used Epson printers,and find the compatables are excellent. Baz

Sidami

Sidami Report 5 Nov 2004 23:12

I have Epsom stylus photo R200 and I get my inks from www(.)ink-spot(.)co(.)uk I have just sent away for an order they do not charge for delivery 5 black inks for my printer are £20 and 6 coloured inks with a black one in is on special at the moment and that costs £16.99 very good inks and they last a long while worth trying.

Barbara

Barbara Report 10 Nov 2004 21:31

Thanks for replying to my message I will give compatables another chance and see if they work on my printer. Regards Barbara.