General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Morning!.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Nov 2004 07:25

Morning folks, am missing my cup of tea, run out of milk, so am sitting here with instant Horlicks!..

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 Nov 2004 07:29

Yuck !!!! its dry and clear here today, i hope you get your cuppa soon, i'm on my 3rd already, i'll have to get some more milk for the day, but the shops only 5 doors away so not far to go. have a good day sandra

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 6 Nov 2004 07:37

Hello, Good morning all I'm back from visiting friends I hadn't seen for 32 years. Sooo much talking, trying to catch up with all those years in between! Got to catch up with these boards now too. Christine I have made my friends promise never to come round and make Horlicks for me if ever I am ill. I hate the smell even.

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Nov 2004 07:44

Yes, not very pleasant Sandra and Glenys, am quickly going to nip to shop!, hope nobody is about as I haven't done my hair!.. :-)

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy

McAnne's Gahan-Crazy Report 6 Nov 2004 07:58

Morning All! Sandra as you're so close - can I give you my shopping list?? can't face the onslaught of Tesco just yet LOL

lou from leicestershire

lou from leicestershire Report 6 Nov 2004 08:12

good morning

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Nov 2004 08:38

Am now drinking tea Linda!.. what happened to your pics, on the photo page!..wanted to see Casper Bailey and all?..

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Nov 2004 08:43

Oh, well shall expecr to see you soon then, your'e getting very technical there Linda!.. Be nice to David today, he has a sore head!..