General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone been invited?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daniel

Daniel Report 6 Nov 2004 12:22

There is a Royal Wedding this weekend at Chester. The Duke of Westminister's daughter is getting married to someone or other. I guess my invitation will arrive sometime today. Oh look, a flying pig.

Susan

Susan Report 6 Nov 2004 12:23

think mine has gone to the wrong address

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Nov 2004 12:25

Hello Daniel, didn't realise there was a royal wedding coming up, wonder who it is?..

PinkDiana

PinkDiana Report 6 Nov 2004 12:25

Have my pink frock ready and waiting but the invite failed to materialise!! Me sulking now!! :O)

Trish

Trish Report 6 Nov 2004 12:26

Is this the one that Charlie's not going to any more?

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 6 Nov 2004 12:27

Just seen it in paper, nevermind Daniel, perhaps you'll get invited to the next one!..

Daniel

Daniel Report 6 Nov 2004 12:28

That's what he told me. He said, if me and Camilla can't sit together then I wont go at all.

Speedy

Speedy Report 6 Nov 2004 12:29

Hey Daniel, I think my invertation was with yours as I have just seen the same pig flying past...:)))) Bev

Daniel

Daniel Report 6 Nov 2004 12:35

There's little doubt that the spotlight will be on Chester when Lady Tamara, 24, ties the knot with Edward van Cutsem, 30, in the presence of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh, as well as the princes William and Harry. However, Edward's godfather Prince Charles and his partner Camilla Parker Bowles have pulled out amid rumours that they were unhappy with seating arrangements. (Camilla's seat was on the M62)

Speedy

Speedy Report 6 Nov 2004 12:38

Daniel, I think she has a very good seat...what's her problem??? :)) Bev

Trish

Trish Report 6 Nov 2004 12:50

Why is everyone so nasty to Camilla? Surely she deserves better than that - like a seat on the M5 (much nicer view from there).

Daniel

Daniel Report 6 Nov 2004 21:11

So? How was it?

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 Nov 2004 21:15

It's gone to the wrong address again, with all those cheques from Readers Digest.