General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dear Mr & Mrs Martian,

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ellen

Ellen Report 7 Nov 2004 16:10

next time you visit Planet Earth, please take back with you the following :-

Ellen

Ellen Report 7 Nov 2004 16:11

Shop managing directors who insist on displaying Easter products before Xmas is over

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Nov 2004 16:12

20 cans of Heinz baked beans

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom

ஐ+*¨^¨*+e+*¨^¨*+ஐ Mildred Honkinbottom Report 7 Nov 2004 16:13

shopkeepers which insist that its back to school & winter as you try to buy sandalls and cossies in june....

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Nov 2004 16:14

Ellen - cheers - this is making me chuckle - writing my list now lol

Jane

Jane Report 7 Nov 2004 16:18

But could you bring back those missing ancestors of mine you took some years ago. I will swap them for any politician you would like! Jane

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 7 Nov 2004 16:20

Traffic Wardens cos they came from your planet in the first place! lol Jeanette x

*Debbie

*Debbie Report 7 Nov 2004 16:56

CAPTAIN PUGWASH he use to drive me nuts sorry to all his fans. Debs.

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 7 Nov 2004 17:03

People who talk on their mobiles while driving! Rosalyn

Philip

Philip Report 7 Nov 2004 17:13

Amen for people on the phones, Not forgetting application of makeup, Cleaning teeth (dont ask me where they get rid of the mouth contents) reading maps, notes, even books, Over here you see so many crazy antics while people are at the wheel, Thats why Im afraid we have to drive on the offensive. Have a great day Philip Palmer Apache Junction (former Brummie)

Ellen

Ellen Report 8 Nov 2004 18:45

People who insist on riding up your rear of your car whilst you are overtaking slow vehicles on a two lane carriageway and expect you to move (even when you have no where else to go)

Speedy

Speedy Report 8 Nov 2004 18:52

White van men who think because your a woman they can harrase you. Bev

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 8 Nov 2004 19:30

ASBO'S, and those responsible for all the vandalism round here, broken glass in bus-shelter again this morning, was only replaced two weeks ago!..

Ellen

Ellen Report 9 Nov 2004 18:28

the makers of Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas, since my other half has bought it, he has found many mistakes in the game, causing him to swear no end!

Emma

Emma Report 9 Nov 2004 18:31

My boyfriend

Kim from Sandhurst

Kim from Sandhurst Report 9 Nov 2004 19:51

Paul, How can you have a go the O2 billing department! haven't you got your rebate yet? I have got all mine credited from July until October! would have used the mobile more if I have known! But I wish those martians would send my ancestors skeletons back, at least I would then know they did actually exist. Kim